If you feel you can contribute to our workforce in a positive way, please review the positions listed below..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform dental hygiene services to clients under the supervision of the attending dentist.
Follows accepted infection control principles as outlined by professional training, agency policies and ADA guidelines based on CDC recommendations.
• Receives, checks, and stocks supplies and equipment as needed.
• Supervises the cleaning and sterilization of instruments, keeps instruments and equipment in operable condition.
• Preparation and arrangement of dental instrument trays/cassettes for clinic use.
• Explains procedures and provides support to patients.
• Fills in for dental assistant in staffing emergencies.
• Assist dentist when clinic dental assistants are absent.
• Work under the direction and supervision of the dentist.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Graduation from a four-year college or university with a degree in dental hygiene; or graduation from an approved two-year program of dental hygiene and two years of experience in dental hygiene or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Submit the completed application to Clay County Human Resources, PO Box 118, Hayesville, NC 28904.
Applications may be hand delivered to:
345 Courthouse Drive, Suite 1
Hayesville, NC 28904